- Sit on the floor with your feet wider than your hips, nod your head forward and begin to bend forward by hinging at the hips.
- Breathe normally.
- As you go down, draw your chin into your neck.
- Your hands should not reach past your toes, you’re not aiming to lie on the floor and you shouldn’t feel as if your back and spinal ligaments are being pulled.
- Once you feel the stretch through your back, slowly return to the starting position.
- Do this several times daily, after the end of your workday.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
To request an appointment, please click the Request Appointment button at the top of the page.
Subscribe here to receive our free monthly newsletter.