- Position your feet shoulder width apart.
- With your arms extended and in front of you, lower your body by bending at the knees and raise back up.
- Repeat this 10 times.
- For a more advanced stretch stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your golf club at an arm’s length in front of you.
- Now cross your right foot over your left knee and begin to ease your buttocks down until it is parallel to the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and then repeat with other leg.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
To request an appointment, please click the Request Appointment button at the top of the page.
Subscribe here to receive our free monthly newsletter.